Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My little weirdos...

Right this very minute, The Boy is doing 50 trips up and down the stairs. It's his own self-imposed punishment for getting checks for talking at school today. Instead of getting grounded for a week, he offered to walk up and down the stairs 50 times. I agreed to let that be his punishment, thinking that he wouldn't be able to do it in a million years.

He's on 38 right now.

And LB is in the floor, introducing the doggy Hubs brought home for her to her incredibly creepy green-haired troll doll The Boy bought her at Santa's workshop for Christmas.

My video camera is out of batteries. Dadgummit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda glad your camera is out of batteries. Troll dolls freak me out.

labugga said...

OMG, this one is so flipping freaky, too! It's not even a regular troll doll, it's like an extra-oogly one. But boy was he proud. I couldn't say no, so of course it's her favorite.

Jenn said...

Didn't a really weird cat end up at your house too? We're lucky here. Most of the toys aren't creepy looking.

labugga said...

The creepy cat predates LB, but she loves it too. The snow baby my aunt bought her? I had to hide in the closet. That's another blog post for another day.

Mrs. Red said...

Hee...I <3 The Boy. He's awesome.