Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Have we met?

If you've found me here, odds are we have.

But if you've just stumbled upon me, please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm la. 29 and holding (but I really am 29. For now.), somewhat gainfully employed in the healthcare field, daughter of Roaster, sister to Donut Boy, and wife of Hubs.

I've procreated once or twice. Meet the darling LB:
Photobucket

And the most awesome second grader ever, the Boy:
Photobucket

Now, I had a blog in a previous life, but I found that not often enough did I let my fingers do the talking. It wasn't nearly as cathartic as I hoped it would be, for a variety of reasons. So this is my fresh start.

I'm gonna talk about my kids. I'm gonna make fun of my husband. You'll learn that I'm a damn liberal, don't like to discuss religion, and that I don't hug. (Well, I hugged those two times...) I might be funny, I might be sad, I might be pointless. But I promise that I will always be la.

This is me. Thanks for coming along for the ride!

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

I can't wait to come along for the ride!!

Mrs. Red said...

YAY!! Congrats on the fresh start! Can't wait to see what comes of it...{{HUGS}}

Linda said...

You my friend are too cool for words.

Mrs. Blevins said...

Looky at those purtyful kiddos, I reckon I might jest have to hang around heres for shore.

*giggle*

Sorry, my inner hick came out for a moment ;)

Steph said...

Im excited for the ride and I love your new digs!

Unknown said...

I'll take the ride!

The Mommy said...

Cool beans! :D

XOXO

Jess said...

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAA means I love youuuuuuuuuu

Anonymous said...

Yay for fresh starts! Love the 'LA Confidential'. :D

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, when we finally meet, I am going to hug you.
You have been warned.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, when we finally meet I am going to hug you. (Just a regular hug, not a baby-making hug.)

Consider yourself warned.

Jenn said...

Hooray!!!!

Like Mimi said...when we meet again, I'm going to hug you too...just sayin'.