Friday, May 30, 2008

Haiku Friday

Sick of sick, I am
"Biopsy" a scary word
Need some distraction

_________

My stupid bi-annual screening for an issue I've had since I was the Boy's age ended with me drunk on anesthesia while Hubs listened to my not-as-friendly-as-usual doctor explain the numerous biopsies he had to do this time around...

I really need some happy to take my mind off of it, because worrying for the next 24 days is not going to do me or anyone around me a bit of good. It doesn't help that I'm in some serious pain today, and when I called to check and see if I needed to come back in, the message back from the doctor was essentially "You aren't looking good, I'm not surprised you hurt."

Pardon my language, but fuck a damn duck.

On the bright side, LB learned to say "Ta Da!" and "Uh Oh!" today, and it's really stinking cute.

Back to moping.

3 comments:

Steph said...

(((HUGS))) You have my thoughts and prayers! I hope it's nothing and that they can help you feel better quickly and easily!

Jenn said...

Man, talk about adding insult to injury! What's with the stupid doc having no bedside manner.

{{{HUGS}}} Feel better sweetie!

Jess said...

{{huge hugs}} and lotsa love