Sunday, September 14, 2008

If there was an award...

For lamest blogger ever, I'd totally win.

Almost two months since my last post. Oops.

Life has been busy, but blah. School has started, and the boy is rocking third grade. LB is getting to be more and more of a handful. A delightful handful, but a handful just the same. I'm working myself to an early grave, and besides my family, the only people I have time for are my girls. There's always time for my girls.

I know a few people who have been affected recently by Hurrcane Ike, both in "real" life and here in the cyber world...my thoughts and prayers are with everyone dealing with the aftermath.

I can't wait for the election to be over.

And really, that's about all I've got.

Blah, I told you.

Anyhow, I'm going to try to find something to say on a regular basis, try to work my way up out of this funk I'm in. I seem to have only one loyal reader (or check-in-to-see-if-she's-posted-lately-er, as it is) these days. I'll dig deep and try to find some wit for the rest of you.

1 comment:

Mrs. Red said...

Glad to see you posting again!! I've been a major slacker too. We'll get back on the blogging track together. LOL XOXO